December 12-14 – Holiday Event
December 12–14, 2021
SITE SoCal Holiday Event
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa
Palm Desert, CA
Given the impacts of our industry over the last 16 months, we’re making this year’s event more inclusive to SITE SoCal members. Now more than ever, we can all band together as an industry and use our abilities to give back to one another.
To each and every one of our industry colleagues - THANK YOU! Your unwavering support of SITE SoCal has not gone unnoticed. We can’t wait to be together and reunite in-person. Here’s to you, a fantastic end of year celebration, and a very happy and joyous holiday season!
Now more than ever, we need to support each other and our industry. Due to the impact COVID has had on our industry, we have shifted away from local grassroots charities this year to honor our own Hospitality Heroes.
Our Mission: The Above and Beyond Foundation recognizes, rewards and supports outstanding individuals employed on the front lines of the hospitality industry by providing awards and grants to help them attain their personal and professional goals.
Our Core Values: We reward individuals that support our core values:
- Hard Working
- Team Player
The Heroes of Hospitality Award is awarded to front-line workers that demonstrate our core values and embody the heart of hospitality through an extraordinary single act of service that is truly ‘Above and Beyond.’
We need your help to nominate and recognize those in our industry that deserve to be recognized.
Please Nominate Here.
Don’t forget to mention that you are a SITE SoCal Member in the application for tracking purposes.
- Applications will be accepted from hospitality industry employers
- Nominees must be front-line/non-managerial workers
- Restaurant workers do not qualify
- The person submitting the application must hold a senior management position with the employer
- Each employer may submit one application per year - applications are valid for one year
- The nominee must have completed a minimum of 2 years of employment with the employer
- Part time or hourly employees are eligible
- Both employer and winner agree to publicity, including photos, interviews, and social media posts
A huge thank you to our new and returning sponsors joining us for our upcoming SITE SoCal Holiday Event. Without you, this event would not be the success that it is today.
Event Experience Sponsors
Come Together Breakfast Sponsor
Fun In The Sun Sponsor
|SITE Southern California 2021 Holiday Event & Charity Auction|
|When||December 12-14, 2021|
|Where||JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa |
74-855 Country Club Drive
Palm Desert, CA 92260