The Meritage Collection blends iconic, one-of-a-kind places with locally inspired enrichment programs designed for the curious traveler. Débuting in 2013, the Meritage Collection is comprised of six hotels & resorts throughout California and Hawaii, representing more than 1400 rooms and nearly 149,000 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
The Incentive for Excellence
As Canada’s premier meeting and incentive destination, Banff and Lake Louise is your next must-see and must-experience location. With soaring mountain peaks, and protected nature, it is a place to pursue the moments that will give meaning. The moments of feeling alive.
After the Earthquake, Out of Recession: The True Story Behind Signature Hand Engraving
SITE SoCal would like to thank Tom Bwarie from Signature Hand Engraving for being a strong ally and sponsor over the years. Tom is dependable and a true expert in his field. Below is his story that we found captivating and we hope you do, too.
Tom Bwarie didn’t know what to do. Almost overnight, his thriving retail business had disintegrated.
It was 2008, the pit of the worst global recession since World War II. For the first time in Bwarie’s 30 years as a business owner, the phone stopped ringing, and sales calls came up empty. A fortune in inventory sat stagnant on the shelves.
“I was so frustrated and depressed,” Bwarie remembers. “It was more than scary.”
And yet in the midst of crisis, Tom Bwarie discovered the opportunity for reinvention. His current company, Signature Hand Engraving, perfectly blends his business acumen, innate generosity, and lifelong passion for art.
Hyatt Convention Alliance - Turnkey Solutions for Planners
The Hyatt Convention Alliance is a program developed for planners who organize multi-year or multi-city bookings for their organizations. This grassroots effort was created to respond to meeting our customers’ needs with turnkey solutions. We simplify an otherwise overwhelming task of contracting multiple meetings at Hyatt’s finest convention hotels by streamlining the sales and event planning processes. This includes:
- Customized concession package and incentives at proposal stage so you can understand multi-year impact on your budget
- Site visit arrangements and/or board presentations to alleviate schedule challenges
- One contract review and negotiation to save you time and legal resources
- Consistent pre and post event reporting between properties to ensure a seamless turnover process leaving the small details of the planning process to us so you can focus on the bigger picture
- Event planning commitment including attendance at prior year event – one more assurance to our strategic approach to ensure we are all working towards the same objective